503g black leather weaveSold Out
The wedge double bubble platform outsole, with a bottom of recycled rubber, provides a unique and informed sense of style found nowhere else. Super bouncy!
The double sided zipper ensures easy access and the leather pull strap is a great luxury detail. Wear it in the front, in the back, wrap it like an anklet or remove it all together.
It's supposed to be tight when first trying it on. Don't worry, the leather is super soft and will shape according to your foot.
We've worked hard to find materials that are beautiful, sustainable and long lasting.
- The outsole is made of recycled rubber.
- Gorgeous hand-braided upper in high quality semi aniline leather, silver standard according to LWG. Leather has been dyed all the way through. So if you get a scratch, the color will remain.
- The lining is a vegan and sustainable micro fibre material, called OnSteam, that looks like leather but transports moisture 6 times better than leather. And it's naturally anti bacterial and produced co2 neutral.
- The welt is a leather fibre bond, which means that we mix leather scraps with a binder. So it looks like leather but is much more durable. And really a clever way to turn waste into a beautiful material.
- 100% recycled and eco-friendly anti odor insole. We mix the foam material with active carbon powder which creates a hostile environment for bacteria. No smell and no harm for either environment or you.
This model is true to size.
This product is made by skilled craftsmen in Portugal.